Sunday, November 7, 2010

Grand Opening

Watch for our Grand Opening in the next few weeks! We will have hand made items for sale that are sure to make wonderful holiday gifts!

Also wanted to let everyone know that 20% of all sales will be donated to a wonderful ministry, Gleaning The Harvest. They help single and widowed mothers stay home and follow what G-d has commanded that they do. I hope this will be an extra incentive for you to support our small business, while helping a much deserved group of ladies.

Thanks
The Bateman Family

4 comments:

  1. this is a great blog! I love that picture! I will send you an invitation so you can add posts to Living Well Moms. I can't wait to see the items..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your lovely products, Stephanie.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing the crochet items. I enjoy crocheting but don't do much of it these days.

    ReplyDelete